Know your carbohydrates
A carbohydrate is a biomolecule component consisting of carbon, hydrogen & oxygen atoms. The ratio of hydrogen-oxygen is 2:1. Carbohydrates, also called carbs, are actually sugar molecules. The 3 main components in food and drinks are proteins, carbohydrates and fats. Know your carbohydrates.
The human body breaks down these carbohydrates into glucose. Glucose, or blood sugar, is the main source of energy for your body’s cells, tissues, and organs.
Foods high in carbohydrates are a very important part of a proper, perfect, healthy diet. The glucose from carbohydrates is converted to energy and supports bodily functions and physical activity.
- Firstly, In the human body, our brain is a carbohydrate-dependent organ.
- Secondly, Some of the animal products have carbs
- Thirdly, The name carbohydrate can tell you what actually it contains.
- Fourthly, The carbohydrates are fast molecules that can support great activities in the human body.
- Lastly, The Carbohydrates – Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
KEY TAKE AWAYS:
- Firstly, The Fiber is a carbohydrate
- The Low carb diet is water weighted.
- The Carbohydrates are important energy resources
- The People get direct carbohydrates from the food they eat.
- All the plants definitely contain these carbohydrates
- The Bread, potatoes, rice, pasta have carbohydrates
ALSO READ: proteins facts
World-class learning for you
– Start learning with Easy Shiksha today and get certified
– Authorized certificates recognized everywhere.