goodness of milk
Milk is a nutrient-rich liquid food. The mammary glands of mammals produce milk. It is the primary and basic source of nutrition that is very much helpful for all kinds of young mammals before they are able to digest solid food. Immune factors and immune-modulating components in milk contribute highly to milk immunity. This article discusses the goodness of milk.
Benefits of drinking milk:
- It’s packed with important nutrients like calcium, phosphorus, B vitamins, potassium, and vitamin D
- It’s an excellent source of protein.
- Drinking milk and dairy products may prevent osteoporosis and bone fractures
- It helps you maintain a healthy weight.
- Milk can highly help you to digest any solid food.
- It includes all nutrients of concern
- Milk contains high amount of calcium and Magnesium
- It is an important source of Ca
- Milk reduces obesity
- It can make your teeth much healthier and stronger
- It prevents the problem of heartburn.
- Milk supports skin glow.
- It helps fight diseases
- Cold milk helps fight depression
- It provides a very good sleep
Best time to drink milk:
As per Ayurvedic suggestions, the best time to drink milk is in the morning because it keeps you active and energetic the entire day. Also, another time is before your bed-time. This can help you by providing good sleep.
ALSO READ: chocolate confection
World-class learning for you
– Start learning with Easy Shiksha today and get certified
– Authorized certificates recognized everywhere.