Let us look into the nutritional facts
A nutrient is a substance that can help you stay alive, grow and reproduce. It is essential that every food item, should contain its nutrients.
Below, listing out some of the interesting nutritional facts.
- Added Sugar Is a Disaster
- Omega 3 is very crucial
- There is NO perfect diet
- Artificial trans fats are never healthy
- It is very important to avoid vitamin D deficiency.
- Refined carbohydrates are never good for health.
- Supplements cannot fully replace real foods
- Diets don’t always work.
- Unprocessed food is the healthiest.
- Note that every processed or packaged food SHOULD have a label.
- Proteins are NOT always good to lose weight.
- Sometimes, fats are good to the body.
- Gluten free foods can harm your health.
- Last but not the least, nutrients are obtained from the food that you eat, they are never secreted own by your body.
It’s often hard to decide between what is true and false with many claims put on the internet. Keep yourself informed by researching what you see and it’s better to reach out to the healthcare professionals in case of serious dilemmas.
Hope you stay healthy and happy 😊
ALSO READ: The Besan Chilla Recipe
World-class learning for you
– Start learning with Easy Shiksha today and get certified
– Authorized certificate recognized everywhere